The SkillsUSA Council, serving Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, and Upper Bucks Counties, is a PA CareerLink Lehigh Valley partner located at our 555 Union Boulevard, Allentown, PA, location. Its mission is to create a world-class workforce by developing partnerships among the business community and our schools. Call (610) 841-1190 for more information.
||To create a world-class workforce by developing partnerships among the business community and our schools.
||Bethlehem Area Vocational Technical School; (610) 866-8013
Career Institute of Technology; (610) 258-2857
Lehigh Career & Technical Institute; (610) 799-2300
Monroe Career and Technical Institute; (570) 629-2001
Upper Bucks County Area Vocational Technical School; (215) 795-0530
||The SkillsUSA Council provides cutting-edge training to career and technical students that prepares them for the rapidly changing skills demanded throughout the Greater Lehigh Valley. The Council develops citizenship, leadership, employability, and occupational skills through career-focused education and industry partnerships.
||- Ambassador Training
- Legislative Training
- Professional Development Conference
- SkillsUSA Championships
||The five career and technical schools and 120 local companies, trade associations and labor unions contribute financial and human resources to provide operational support to the programs and activities of the Council.
||Katie Walter, Executive Director
555 Union Boulevard
Allentown, PA 18109
P: (610) 841-1190
F: (610) 841-1197
Website Local: www.skillsusacouncil.org
Website National: www.skillsusa.org
Serving Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe and Upper Bucks Counties
DID YOU KNOW?
- SkillsUSA Council is celebrating 20 years of service in central eastern Pennsylvania.
- The SkillsUSA Council was the first and only partnership of its kind in the nation to serve career and technical education at a regional level.
- More than 400 volunteers from area companies donate time with SkillsUSA Council students and instructors as speakers, shadow hosts, and contest judges each year.
- Students from the region have won gold, silver, and bronze medals in skill and leadership competitions at the SkillsUSA Championships in Kansas City, Missouri.
- State and federal departments of education endorse SkillsUSA Council as a co-curricular organization.
- Corporations benefit from SkillsUSA Council members by:
- accessing a cost-effective recruitment tool.
- enjoying exposure to future customers.
- promoting a positive image for their industry.
- increasing awareness of the need for and value of career and technical education in order to build a stronger base of qualified employees.
- New Council members always welcome!
Contact the SkillsUSA Council office today!